Beautiful Arizona! I just got back from Scottsdale, but I haven't had time to review/post my photos yet. This is a photo I took outside of Sedona back in 2012.
Hi Christine! I followed your tea comment back to your blog to take a peek :) Great photos! I especially like this one because travelling to the southwest is on my wish list. The view is this picture simply stunning!
I saw on your About page that you've been to 39 states- what are your top 3 states so far?
Hi! Glad you're enjoying the photos! The southwest is unique; you'll enjoy it when you visit!
Top 3 states so far? That's a tough one. Alaska was my first major trip, so it's special to me. New Mexico is one of my favorite places to visit (ABQ is a mere 7hr drive from Denver!), and there's so much more of the state I'd love to see. I think my 3rd favorite might be Maine (blueberries, lobsters, scenery!). Looking at this list it seems that all 3 places are fairly different than where I grew up, places I've really enjoyed visiting, and places I want to visit again to see/do/eat/learn more! That said, I can't say I've really disliked any state I've been to. Iowa may be a boring drive, but it has an interesting border irregularity on the western side. There's always something to explore!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Christine! I followed your tea comment back to your blog to take a peek :) Great photos! I especially like this one because travelling to the southwest is on my wish list. The view is this picture simply stunning!
ReplyDeleteI saw on your About page that you've been to 39 states- what are your top 3 states so far?
Hi! Glad you're enjoying the photos! The southwest is unique; you'll enjoy it when you visit!
DeleteTop 3 states so far? That's a tough one. Alaska was my first major trip, so it's special to me. New Mexico is one of my favorite places to visit (ABQ is a mere 7hr drive from Denver!), and there's so much more of the state I'd love to see. I think my 3rd favorite might be Maine (blueberries, lobsters, scenery!). Looking at this list it seems that all 3 places are fairly different than where I grew up, places I've really enjoyed visiting, and places I want to visit again to see/do/eat/learn more! That said, I can't say I've really disliked any state I've been to. Iowa may be a boring drive, but it has an interesting border irregularity on the western side. There's always something to explore!
Love your spirit for adventure : ) Happy travels in 2015!
Delete