If you've ever met me you probably also know that, while I'm not a total disaster, I'm pretty hard on my stuff. My electronic devices get used hard, and this sometimes means accidentally dropping things like my cell phone, iPod, external hard drive, etc.
The Dilemma: iPods are kind of fragile. I have a 160GB Classic, so it's an actual hard drive, not a solid state.
The Solution: the ArmorSkin Case by Speck!
The Test: I accidentally dropped my iPod down a flight of steel stairs. While I wouldn't try this test often, my iPod still works and there's only a small scrape in the side bevel of the case's front cover. Yay!
The case is available in black or clear and is nice and grippy so your iPod doesn't slide out of your hands or pocket and onto the concrete or into a lake. :-P
Before I got this case, I kept my iPod in a sock. Not an actual "iPod sock" but a sock from my sock drawer. This is definitely a much better case!
Also, Speck has a cool logo and their slogan is punny.
Very nice review... I, too, kept my ipod in a sock until I purchased a case.
ReplyDeleteThink Walmart will sue for copyright infringement now that they have that awesome new logo?